Mission Statement: House of Chandelier offers quality merchandise, as well as fashion services. Chandelier is dedicated to helping each client feel and look their absolute best. We operate as an ethical, moral and professional business, and our policies/procedures are established from integrity. We ensure that each customer, consignor and their goods are treated with respect. Our objective is to provide the best quality, price and rate at every fashion level.
- As a young child, I have always been interested in fashion. I enjoyed making clothes for my baby dollsand wearing my mother’s high heels.
- As a teenager, my love for fashion grew. I kept track of the different ways to where my clothing and accessories. In the tenth grade, I was introduced into my first sewing class and I started reorganizing my friends’ closets for fun!
- At UNCG, I pursued a degree in Fashion Textiles/Design and Marketing. I enjoyed studying the fashion industry, but I struggled with the thought of having a fashion career. After two years, I transferred to UNCC and graduated with a Communications degree.
- Upon graduation, I left my job as a Key Holder at Aldo and began working in medical billing.
- As my career began to flourish in Corporate America, I realized I still had a passion for fashion. I decided that I wanted to be my own boss, so I started, “House of Chandelier”.